Prestigious Firm is seeking an experienced, qualified Trust & Estate Planning Paralegal to join its’ San Diego team. The candidate must have the ability to support our estate planning attorneys who handle all facets of estate planning and trust administration for individuals and proprietors of privately held business.
- Completes the preparation of wills, trusts, and other estate planning forms including Powers of Attorney, Advanced Health Care Directives
- Organizes assets and coordinates trust funding.
- Prepares real property deeds and related documents.
- Assists in the preparation of federal estate and gift tax returns.
- Prepares fiduciary accountings; prepares file probate forms and manages dockets.
- Prepares petitions for probate, trust-related documents, pleadings, and declarations with applicable courts.
- Knowledge of property tax change of ownership rules and interfacing with the county tax assessor
- Knowledge of real property legal description, title, and the county recording process
- Knowledge of ownership and transfer documents for privately held c corporations, s corporations, limited liability companies, general partnership and limited partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ABA approved Paralegal certificate.
- Minimum five years of experience in estate planning and trust administration.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
Please submit resumes to [email protected]
Job Order #37588
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.