A global law firm in San Francisco is seeking a Patent Paralegal who has a minimum of 3-5 years of foreign and/or US patent prosecution and documentation experience.
• Managing assigned client portfolios to include docketing of foreign patent prosecution deadlines
• Preparing and filing National Stage (Phase) applications electronically
• Preparing inventor declaration and assignment documents
• Having direct communications with clients and foreign associates
• Preparing new application filing cost estimates for clients
• Preparing and filing Information Disclosure Statements
*Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
*Must have strong writing skills, great attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
*Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office a must
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for the Patent Paralegal position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please send resume in reference to JO# 32241
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org