A global law firm in San Francisco is seeking a Litigation Paralegal. Responsibilities for the Litigation Paralegal will include – but are not limited to – knowledge of state and federal rules, preparing complaints, pleadings, discovery requests and responses, documents, forms, declarations, and filings. Firm offers competitive compensation with a complete benefits package.
• *2+ years of paralegal litigation experience
• *Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of trial; case management, doc review and trial experience
• *Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal Certificate is a must
• Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong technical and computer capabilities
• Capable of multi-tasking with strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
• Backgrounds with insurance defense, medical malpractice, construction defect, products liability strongly preferred
*Represents basic qualifications for this litigation paralegal position. To be considered for the Litigation Paralegal position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please send resume in reference to JO# 32304