Large National law firm in Los Angeles has an opening for a Payroll Specialist to support firm-wide payroll department. The Payroll Specialist will assist in processing payroll for hundreds of employees Nationally. Must be comfortable communicating efficiently with busy attorneys and personnel.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• 1-3 years of payroll experience
• A background in legal – this is HIGHLY preferred
• Great oral and written communication skills – must be VERY service-driven
• Tech savvy – all candidates will be tested on Word, Excel, and data entry as part of the interview process and must do well (80% is the required grade)
• A Bachelor’s degree – not required but a plus
Please submit resume to [email protected] in reference to Job Order #37109
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.