Prestigious law firm is seeking a Payroll Specialist for its downtown Los Angeles office. The Payroll Specialist will work closely with the accounting department in support of the firm’s attorneys. The firm offers excellent work-life balance and performance-based bonuses.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
· Understand all phases of payroll processing
· Process new hire paperwork and update payroll records for employee changes
· Review, enter and process employee timecards
· Process direct deposits and other payroll deductions/payments/taxes
· Research and resolve payroll/accounting related discrepancies in a timely manner
· Strong computer skills, especially with Excel
· Ability to work independently and as a team
· Detail oriented with a strong work ethic
· Ability to work under tight deadlines
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37678
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.