Preeminent, full-service international law firm and a staff as diverse as the practice areas they support is in need of a Professional Development Manager
The Professional Development Manager will provide strategic direction and implementation for local attorney training and performance review initiatives. Evaluate and assess all aspects of education & professional development programs, including analysis of development opportunities, course congruency and consistency.
• Manage annual Associate review, upward review and bonus processes, local CLE trainings, KITA local mock-trial training for summer programming, and leadership trainings, and participate in the development of Firm wide KITA training programs.
• Work with firm wide Legal Education to support practice area-specific trainings, CLE management and reporting.
• Monitor compliance with CLE requirements and oversee CLE accreditation for in-house training programs.
• Maintain licensed attorney Continuing Legal Education records and track attorney compliance using CE Manager (Micron).
• Communicate and collaborate with other offices on program schedule, handouts, logistical and technical meeting support, and track attendance for in-house programs
• Prepare annual departmental goals and budget.
Qualifications & Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of eight to ten (8-10) years of management experience in a law firm or professional service industry, preferably with strategic education and professional development experience
• Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, supervisory, and communication
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with all levels of management is required.