One of the fastest growing law firms focused on tech, life sciences and real estate is looking for a Professional Development Manager to support attorneys within California. The position has flexibility with respect to office location including the possibility of hybrid/remote work flexibility. In addition to having significant experience, candidate should have strong interpersonal skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Manages firm’s staffing and work allocation across associates
- Oversees performance management including preparation, facilitation, and coaching
- Partners with development team to support third party advisor program
- Supports firm’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs and policies
- Develops efficiencies and effectives with employee recruitment, onboarding and ongoing relations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- JD / MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience from a reputable firm
- Demonstrates strong judgement and ability to manage sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite and other related industry programs
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37720
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.