Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking an experienced Proposal Writer for a rapidly growing regional law firm located in Orange County. The Proposal Writer is an important member of the business development team who will support the firm in the creation of winning proposals as well as other marketing materials. The firm will provide generous compensation and an attractive benefits package that includes bonus eligibility and 401(k) matching.
- Draft and review proposal documents to verify compliance with firm standards
- Collaborate with attorneys and business development team members to develop proposal strategy
- Proofread and make edits to firm business development & marketing collateral
- Establish and adhere to a deadline driven Proposal Calendar, aid in the creation of proposal procedures and firm templates to further streamline RFP Response and Proposal processes
- Conduct competitive analysis and identify the firm’s competitive advantages
- Research innovative ways to enhance materials, present recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Analyze firm win/ loss statistics and archive collected data in the firm database
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in proposal or RFP writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Law firm experience strongly preferred
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must meet the requirements*
To apply submit your resume to email@example.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.