Well-respected regional boutique law firm is looking for a mid-level Real Estate Transactions Associate with 4+ years of experience to join their Los Angeles area office. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a variety of real estate transactions including purchase and sales, commercial leases, and joint ventures. This is an ideal position for an experienced attorney looking to join a respected and established platform. If you are an experienced real estate attorney looking for an opportunity to continue growing your career with a professional and well-organized firm with great name-recognition, please submit your resume for professional consideration!
- Represent individual and institutional clients in large real estate transactions
- Manage acquisitions and dispositions, commercial lease agreements, as well as joint ventures
- Work on highly complex debt and equity finance structures
- Due diligence, title and survey reviews, and other transactional documents
- Must have at least 4+ years of transactional real estate experience, ideally in a boutique or mid-sized law firm
- D. from a well-ranked ABA accredited law school, with strong academic performance
- Licensed and in good standing with the State Bar of California
- Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
- Must have strong work ethic and ability to independently manage your time from a remote environment
- DOE, competitive salary for firms of its size in the market
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Email your resume to [email protected]; please include the Job # in your subject line