Highly reputable professional services firm seeks Receptionist for their San Diego office. The receptionist will be the first point of contact for employees, visitors and vendors entering the Firm. The receptionist must show exceptional customer service to clients and employees, answer phones, schedules conference services and provides base line security for the Firm. This position will report to the Senior Director of Administration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for conference room service scheduling by using the Event Management System (EMS)
- Manage the Firm’s telephone console proficiently
- Answer phone lines promptly and transfer calls to the appropriate party
- Assist all service information, food/beverage and room configurations when needed
- provide support for general administrative duties.
- Ensure all trainings are complete and be the first point of contact for all system upgrades
- Assist with any other department duties
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- 1+ years of receptionist experience
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively
- Must be organized, detail oriented, hard working
- ability to work independently and be a team player
*Represents basic qualifications for this Receptionist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 35269
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com