Matura Farrington is currently in search of a personable and professional front desk Receptionist for a reputable, distinguished law firm in Los Angeles. The Receptionist works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment and supports the delivery of quality customer service to clients and firm personnel.
Daily Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact to all visitors
- Answer and screen all incoming phone calls
- Assist with communication and coordination of vendors, building management, clients, and security
- General office maintenance, including ordering supplies and cleanliness upkeep
- Assist with general administrative duties and special projects as needed
* High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* 1-3 years of corporate/professional service receptionist experience required
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a direct hire, nonexempt position. Salary is commensurate upon experience.
To be considered for this Receptionist position, please submit your resume to [email protected]
JO # 37461
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.