Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position for a prominent Law Firm in West Los Angeles. Our client is currently looking to bring a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant onboard to help with covering the front desk, and other various administrative duties at the firm. Candidates for the receptionist position need to be sharp, polished, and ready to work diligently with any tasks assigned. This organization has an excellent atmosphere and would be a great opportunity to gain experience in the legal industry.
- Answering and transferring phone calls
- Greet guests in a polite, professional manner
- Provide administrative support to aid in various project work
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with all contacts
- Kitchen maintenance, including organization and reordering supplies
- Coordinating shipping and reprographics orders
- Maintain department calendar, and organizing/distribute mail
- Organize and maintain files
- *1+ years of administrative assistant or reception experience
- *Bachelor’s degree
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively interact with attorneys, clients and all levels of personnel
- *Ability to multi-task and identify priorities
- *Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
*Represents basic qualifications for this Receptionist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org