Matura Farrington Staffing Services Inc. is currently seeking a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position for a growing CPA firm in Beverly Hills. The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting with various administrative duties and providing front desk support. Candidates need to be sharp, polished, and ready to work diligently with any tasks assigned. This CPA firm offers an excellent atmosphere and would be a great opportunity to gain professional experience. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant duties include:
- Providing administrative support; hosting the front desk, answering phones, greeting visitors, heavy typing, shipping/receiving.
- Scheduling for two Partners who travel a lot; coordinating travel arrangement is key
- Keeping conference rooms, receptionist area, front room presentable
- Setting up for meetings- setting up coffee for the conference rooms (as needed)
- Assisting with purchasing office supplies
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with contacts both in and out of the office.
- Display excellent communication and organizational skills.
- *Bachelor’s degree preferred
- *1+ years previous reception/clerical experience, ideally in a corporate environment.
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of personnel.
- *Excellent computer skills
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities.
Represents basic qualifications for this Receptionist position. To be considered for the administrative assistant position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JO # 35914