Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position for a prominent law firm in West Los Angeles. Our client is currently looking to bring a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant onboard on a temporary, and possible temp-to-hire basis to help with various administrative and hospitality duties within their firm. Candidates for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position need to be sharp, polished, punctual and ready to work diligently on any project assigned.
This firm offers opportunity for long-term growth and professional skill set development, and boasts a beautiful office space, and a friendly working environment.
• Receptionist duties including answering and transferring calls
• Provide administrative support to aid in various project work, supporting a fast-paced, high-volume front office
• Interface with employees and clients of all levels including attorneys and partner
• Office Services duties including monitoring office and kitchen supplies, running errands, and sorting and distributing mail
• Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the front office
• Setting up conference rooms for deposition meetings
• Create spreadsheets, filing, data entry, calendaring and other clerical duties as well
• *Bachelor’s degree required
• *1+ years of direct administrative / receptionist duties
• *Excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively interact with high-level executives
• * Must have excellent written and verbal skills
• Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
*Represents basic qualifications for temporary Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
JO # 35928