Matura Farrington is currently seeking candidates for a top tier professional services firm in Beverly Hills in need of a Records clerk / File clerk to support their legal department.
The Ideal Records Clerk / File Clerk candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of providing good internal/external customer service.
- Have a solid understanding of litigation copying/binding, tabbing work and office services in a legal department environment.
- Help retrieve document files from offsite storage
- Keep track of all matters to be closed and process them in order to send them out to storage
- *Must have 2+ years of Legal Records experience
- *Must know how to index a pleading
- *Law firm and/or in-house legal department experience
Represents basic qualifications for this Records Clerk / File Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please send your resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order #33492
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.