Top-tier national law firm is currently seeking a Records and Office Services Specialist for their San Francisco office. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing firm. Office Services / Records Specialist will oversee the smooth and efficient function of the day-to-day office operations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Contacting all vendors regarding furniture, cleaning, contractors, and access
- Coordinating activities related to incoming and departing attorneys
- Managing facilities work orders
- Coordinating the logistics of the firm’s mail, messenger, fax, and duplicating departments
- Reviewing invoices for accuracy of client name, billing number and special instructions
- Working with firm personnel to provide records services including receiving file requests, creating and organizing files, general filing, court document indexing and other related tasks
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- *2-5+ years of experience in records and facilities/office services
- *Must have prior legal records department experience, with experience using an online records management application (File Surf preferred)
- *Ability to multi-task, with high levels of organization and detail orientation
- *Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- *Strong verbal and written communication skills is required
- *Must be able to anticipate firm needs
- *Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
*Represents basic qualifications for this Office Services / Records Specialist position. To be considered for the Office Services / Records Specialist position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
To be considered for this Office Services / Records Specialist position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
JO # 32786