Reputable, mid-sized law firm in the Century City area is in need of a TEMP TO HIRE Records Specialist / Clerkin their Century City office! The ideal candidate will hold their bachelor’s degree, have 3+ years of experience as a Records Clerk in a law firm setting, and be professional, responsible and have stellar communication! If you are an experienced records professional looking to join a great firm and take the next step in your career, please submit your resume for professional consideration of this role!
- File creation, tracking and circulation
- Support firm—wide records initiatives
- Assists with orientation for new attorneys, paralegals, and Legal Executives
- Provides quality service to internal members and departments of the Firm as well as external clients and vendors by displaying professionalism in communications in writing, by telephone, and in-person
- *High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years Records experience, preferably in a law firm setting
- Ability to work independently
- Ability and willingness to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- *Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
*Represents basic qualifications for this role.
- $15-$16/hr while on temp, DOE when converted to permanent hire
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 36358
Email your resume to email@example.com