Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for a Recruiter position for a mid-sized restaurant corporation in Downtown Los Angeles. Our client is currently looking to bring a Recruiter onboard on a temp-to-hire basis. Candidates for the Recruiter position need to be sharp, articulate, polished, and well-written. This organization has an excellent atmosphere and would be a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced Recruiting department.
- Source, screen and interview candidates for all open corporate and restaurant positions
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor, while creating a positive interview experience for all candidates
- Research, create and post job descriptions
- *Bachelor’s degree required
- *2+ years of Recruiting experience in the retail, hospitality or restaurant industries
- *Applicant Tracking System experience required
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities in an organized manner
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
*Represents basic qualifications for this temp-to-hire Recruiter position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JO # 34641