International law firm in San Francisco is seeking a Legal Recruiting Assistant to support the firm’s Attorney Recruiting and Development department. Qualified candidates must be professional, detail oriented and polished with solid verbal and written communication skills. The person must have the ability to multi task, and be willing/able to work substantive OT (paid) as needed during busy seasons. If you are a sharp and polished junior/entry-level candidate who is looking to join a top-notch international organization with ample room for growth, please apply for consideration!
- Provide administrative support for the Attorney Recruiting Manager.
- Provide support with recruiting of law students and lateral candidates
- Process resumes and applications and enter information into recruiting database
- Assist with scheduling interviews, on-campus and in-house, orientation and planning various events
- Attend committee meetings, prepare correspondence and weekly status reports for the recruiting department
- Prepare interview packages, schedule, gather and set – up material for training programs
- Conduct research for law firm events and Summer Associate programs
- Coordinating with various vendors, creating and mailing invitations for various events
- Perform various projects at any given moment
* Must have at least 0-1+ year of previous experience in an administrative capacity, ideally working in a corporate or professional services environment. Internships for recent college graduates will suffice. HR/recruiting experience preferred
· Experience in coordinating administrative activities for training programs or events
* MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint software programs (advanced level)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Some college required, Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer