Matura Farrington is currently seeking candidates for a Los Angeles professional services firm seeking a Recruiting Coordinator on a contract basis to support the HR and recruiting departments. If you are looking for a new challenge with a well-respected firm that has a congenial, progressive working environment, please apply for consideration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide general onsite recruiting support including: scheduling in-office interviews, coordinating with hiring managers and assembling paperwork packets.
• Track application and general recruiting data in internal recruiting database.
• Master internal recruiting management system to enter data on active recruiting efforts, event management and general reporting.
• Interfaced directly with outside recruiters and agencies for recruiting assistance
• Process new hires including integration and assimilation activities.
• Manage new hire paperwork and process background checks.
• Manage ATS ensuring employee personnel information is up-to-date.
• *Bachelor’s degree preferred
• *1+ year of Recruiting experience in a mid-large sized professional corporate environment required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and prior ATS and database experience.
• Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be extremely detail oriented and highly organized
• This is a long contract assignment
*Represents basic qualifications for this Recruiting Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JO # 34979