One of the largest and most prestigious law firms in the U.S. is seeking a Recruiting / Marketing Assistant for its Corporate headquarters office in Downtown Los Angeles. The Recruiting / Marketing Assistant will have a very visible role communicating with both attorneys and candidates, so written and oral communications skills are key. The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing and/or recruiting, proven writing skills, and an outgoing personality. Experience working at a law firm is highly preferred.
- Screening incoming resumes
- Coordinating calendar for interviews, training, and recruiting events schedule
- Assisting with organizing recruiting events, including itinerary, budget, and marketing
- Acting as point of contacts with employment agencies
- Acting as main point of contact for vendors
- Maintaining expense spreadsheet
- Performing administrative tasks and participating in special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and great GPA
- Background in recruiting, marketing, event planning, or similar
- Law firm background is highly preferred but not an absolute requirement
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
The firm offers an excellent benefits package
To inquire, please e-mail Layla at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #34610
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.