Leading global law firm is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join their Los Angeles office. The position will report to the CHRO and will be responsible for staff recruiting, developing and implementing firm-wide programs and policies, and work closely with various departments in support of the firm’s attorneys. In addition, the candidate will be overseeing two department members.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Implementing programs aimed at increasing employee satisfaction and professional development
- Work collaboratively with management team on various initiatives pertaining to learning and development, compensation, global training, communication (office-wide, class-specific, individual), and retention
- Takes leadership role in employee relations and risk management
- Keeps abreast of existing/ changing employment laws
- Coaches and educates managers as necessary
- Investigates and oversees appropriate follow-up for routine employee relations complaints
- Develops reporting procedures and methods to establish accountability and measure success
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management; Psychology or Business related discipline
- Must bring a minimum of 5 years of progressive Human Resource experience
- Proficient in PeopleSoft, SilkRoad, Microsoft, and other HMRS tools
- Experience in a law firm environment is highly desirable
- Must demonstrate experience managing staff.
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37524
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.