Boutique law firm is looking for an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary to join their San Francisco office. The ideal candidate will have experience with the Federal and California court systems, be proficient with Microsoft programs, and be proficient in creating and formatting pleadings, appeals, briefs, and other related documents.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Drafting and finalizing correspondence including formatting, proof reading and spell checking
- Drafting, editing and filing pleadings with State and Federal courts
- Maintaining attorney calendars and deadlines
- Scheduling meetings, depositions, conference calls, etc.
- File Maintenance
- Legal Research
- Expense Reports
- Time Entry
- 3 years of corporate law experience
- Strong software skills and knowledge, (MS Office Suite), legal software, etc.
- Preferred experience in Labor & Employment, D&O, Insurance Defense and Calls Action practice areas
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37669
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.