Leading national law firm is looking for an experienced Corporate Paralegal to join their San Francisco office to support transactions & securities. As a Corporate Paralegal you will contribute your expertise and knowledge to assist the departmental attorneys in the coordination of all phases of a company’s lifecycle and transactions for emerging and established regional, national and international companies.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Work closely attorneys and clients during all phases of closing and corporate transactions
- Assist and prepare all integral corporate documents/materials
- Prepare and file documents for formations and dissolution
- Coordinate and prepare pre- and post- closing documents
- Manage a high volume work load, remain organized and manage multiple priorities
- 2-5+ years of corporate law experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or ABA approved paralegal certificate
- Strong software skills and knowledge, (MS Office Suite), legal software, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37741
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.