Extremely successful marketing firm in San Fernando Valley is seeking a Senior Accounting Manager to join their financial operations. This an exciting opportunity that offers tremendous long term professional opportunities. The Senior Accounting Manager will be part of a company that has demonstrated record growth over the last several years and is poised for future growth. The Senior Accounting Manager must be able to work direct and supervise a team of 5-7 staff members including an Accounting manager and will be responsible for the general ledger, audits, reporting, month-end and year-end closing, preparation of financial statements and more. The Senior Accounting Manager must be extremely detail oriented, deadline-focused, and be able to work in fast paced environment.
Firm offers the best in training, technology, benefits and compensation.
- Manage the monthly financial statement close in a timely manner
- Prepare routine and non-routine journal entries:
- Manage, train, and hire Accounting team
- Assist with revenue recognition
- Prepare ad hoc analysis
- Manage compliance with internal controls
- CPA license preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail, deadline and goal-oriented
- A team player
- Strong work ethic
*Represents basic qualifications for this Senior Accounting Manager position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 34613
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com