Premier law firm seeks Senior Billing Analyst. Billing Analyst will coordinate and manage the billing process for high profile clients. This is an opportunity to join an outstanding firm that offers competitive compensation as well as a congenial working environment.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Review of client files and guidelines
- Process and finalize invoices and run client accounting reports.
- Research rates and time and cost entries and make relevant transfers
- Adjust unbilled time and cost entries as requested by the attorney
- Verify invoice totals with system totals before finalizing and mailing the invoice
- Set up of clients new to e-billing on appropriate e-billing software, as well as, e-Billing Hub
- Upload invoices & correct rejected invoices
- Prepare a wide array of client reports and spreadsheets as it relates to billing status
Must possess a minimum of 5 years of legal billing experience
IP Billing experience highly preferred
BA Degree preferred
Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Must possess excellent technical skills including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel and Word.
Elite and or CMS experience highly preferred
Must have knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Job Order #33166