Highly reputable law firm specializing in Intellectual Property is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to join the team in either San Francisco, Mountain View, New York, or Seattle. The Senior Business Development Manager will supervise a team of business development specialists. The position entails highly targeted marketing and requires a candidate with an understanding of technology and legal services (though this is not a must).
- Implementing marketing strategies and effective business plans in collaboration with partners;
- Supervising team of business developers and monitoring progress with a set of metric, to be established by the SR. Business Development Manager as well;
- Planning strategic growth for certain practice areas of the firm;
- Identifying opportunities for speaking engagements for the attorneys and firm representatives;
- Drafting proposals and taking charge of the RFP process;
- Working closely with the Pricing team and Marketing team to put together budget plans and pricing proposals.
- 7+ years of experience as a Business Developer in the legal or professional services field;
- Good understanding of software systems, cleantech, life sciences, and other technology;
- Impeccable communication skills – candidate must be able to write error free reports and proposals and give engaging presentations;
- Experience with using CRM tools for data collection;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Not required but highly desirable – understanding of intellectual property litigation, venture capital, etc…
- Not required but highly desirable – Master’s degree OR JD.
For immediate consideration or inquiries, please send your resume/questions to Layla@matfar.com and reference job # 34879
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.