Matura Farrington is seeking a sharp and professional Senior Events Specialist to cover for a long term maternity leave at a growing, mid-sized law firm. The Senior Events Specialist supports the team in the planning and execution of conferences, meetings, sponsorships and special events, including high-end client receptions, dinners, educational workshops and webinars, and internal partner retreats. They work closely with business development, technology/branding/graphic services, office administration and facilities to produce events that further the strategic goals of the firm, ensuring internal and external client satisfaction.
- *Must be able to commit to the entirety of the contract (indefinite)
- *Bachelor’s degree or better from an accredited college/university with major coursework in hospitality management, business management, marketing, technology or a related field preferred
- *Certified Meeting Professional designation a plus
- *Salesforce experience required. Oracle Eloqua, WebEx or other event software experience preferred
- *Must have 5+ years in an event or tech coordination role, and a demonstrated ability to multitask and work under pressure, juggle multiple projects, and prioritize competing needs
- *Must be tech savvy, with high strengths in the Microsoft Office Suite
- *Must be able to travel (10%) and work a flexible schedule, including long nights, early mornings and weekends, as needed
- *Must be accurate and highly detail oriented
- *Must have superior written and verbal communication skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this Senior Events Specialist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic requirements.
- DOE, up to $25-35/hr
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
To be considered for this Senior Events Specialist position, please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
JO # 34777