A well-established mid-sized company is seeking a Staff Accountant to start work immediately on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will have a 4-year college degree and 3+ years of Accounting experience in a corporate environment. A well-qualified candidate will have experience handling general ledger maintenance, bank reconciliations and other general accounting functions. Great communication skills, a proven ability to learn new processes quickly, and an upbeat personality will be the key to success in this role. If you are looking to work with a knowledgeable accounting team in a family oriented environment, apply right away!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- General ledger maintenance and journal entries
- Perform in-depth account analysis
- Account reconciliations
- Compile monthly financial statements and other management reports
- Review and reclassification of journal entries
- Preparation of month and year end closings
- *Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Accounting/Finance
- *3+ years of relevant Accounting experience
- *Experience with proprietary accounting software(s) (Great Plains, JDE, Oracle, etc.)
- *Proficient in Excel
Company offers competitive salary and yearly bonus. This is a exempt position.
*Represents basic qualifications for this contract Staff Accountant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If you feel you may be a good match for this position, please send resumes to Corpresume@matfar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.