Successful Los Angeles non-profit supporting a great cause in search of an Accounting and Finance professional to manage a team while overseeing reporting, accounting activities, auditing, and special projects. The position will also collaborate with additional department managers on developing and improving processes and systems as well as setting goals for the group and the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual and year end financials
- Oversee banking relationships and transactions
- Manage team on all aspects of cash management
- Support and complete various internal and external audits
- Develop new policies and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness with workflow
- Provide training, development, conflict resolution and support to team members
- Bachelors in Business, Accounting or another related field
- Must be a Certified Professional Accountant
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with one year serving as a manager
- Strong software skills and knowledge, (MS Office Suite), accounting software, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37473
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.