Leading A-List firm seeking a Content Specialist for their Los Angeles office. This position will report to the CMO and require drafting external communications as well as developing and executing processes for firm-wide communication.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Write, maintain and collaborate on external communication including website content, social media posts and other industry content
- Research and develop content for marketing efforts, proposals and other firm collateral
- Prepare and update communication for firm’s attorney bios, cases, specializations and other practice efforts.
- Proofread content for firm departments
- Draft and edit internal communications
- Submission for rankings and awards
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- 3 years of writing experience
- Law firm experience preferred
- High proficiency in Outlook and other related applications
- Ability to manage confidential information
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37267
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws