Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for a long-term temporary Recruiting Assistant position for a law firm in Downtown Los Angeles. Our client is currently looking to bring a Recruiting Assistant onboard on a temporary basis, to help with various administrative and recruiting duties at the firm. Candidates for the Recruiting Assistant position need to be sharp, polished, and ready to work diligently with any tasks assigned.
- Provide administrative support in the Attorney Recruiting department with various recruiting tasks
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with contacts both in and out of the office
- Organize and maintain files
- Help out around the office with tasks when needed
- *Bachelor’s degree required
- *1+ years of recruiting assistant experience in an professional services environment
- *Legal experience a plus
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
*Represents basic qualifications for this Recruiting Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
JO # 35323