Well-established mid-size law firm is seeking for a Conflicts Intake Clerk to work with their Downtown Los Angeles office. The firm has taken on many new clients recently and is in need of a Conflicts Intake Clerk to assist with processing a backlog of new matters. This assignment is indefinite in length, though it is expected to last at least a few weeks. The selected candidate will possess a minimum of two years of conflicts intake experience in the legal industry and must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. This is a perfect opportunity to continue developing a career with a reputable firm!
- Perform conflicts of interest searches for new business
- Communicate with attorneys and staff to review and research new business relationships
- Utilize conflicts database to maintain and update records and generate reports when needed
- Act as a liaison with attorneys regarding conflicts matters
- *2+ years of conflicts experience in the legal industry
- *Strong research skills
- *Experience with conflicts management database
- *Strong organization and attention to detail skills
- *Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this Temporary Conflicts Intake Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please submit Word document formatted resume to email@example.com in reference to Job Order #35457.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.