International law firm with is currently seeking a Temporary Marketing and Business Development Manager for its Los Angeles office. This role will be based in Los Angeles, but will support all California-focused BD efforts.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Work with California office lawyers and the business development team to create and support client events; seminar and speaking opportunities; and community involvement in the Los Angeles, Irvine and San Francisco legal/business communities.
- Conduct competitive intelligence and company research as requested by lawyers.
- Provide support for office and practice strategic plans.
- Work closely with the firm’s business development teams and support practice-driven work for California lawyers.
- Coordinate strategic projects as identified by the Los Angeles, Irvine and San Francisco Partners in Charge.
- Provide support in connection with charitable contributions and sponsorships, dinners and other events; work with the creative services team to prepare appropriate community support advertisements, invitations and other one-off print items.
Qualifications (Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least five years of relevant experience
- Experience in a professional services environment necessary, previous law firm experience preferred
- Knowledge of the California marketplace
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and attention to detail; strong work ethic; and poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts
- Ability to prioritize workload; handle several projects at once with competing deadlines; work independently and as part of a team; and complete tasks under time pressure as necessary
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of InterAction and Vuture preferred
If you meet the qualifications and are interested, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37899
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.