Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for a TEMPORARY Payroll Specialist position for a predominant law firm in West Los Angeles. Our client is currently looking to bring a Payroll Specialist onboard on a temporary basis. Candidates for the Payroll Specialist role need to be sharp, polished, and ready to work diligently with any tasks assigned. The assignment is expected to last at least 8 weeks, but this is not a guarantee.
- Handle payroll processing for multiple locations
- Process weekly/bi-weekly payroll checks and prepare for distribution
- Set-up garnishments, levies and liens in the ADP system
- Handle month-end and quarterly payroll reporting
- Manage 401K administration processes
- Conduct payroll audits before and after each payroll run
- Process payroll, payroll tax submissions, and 401k retirement plan submissions
- *Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance preferred, but not required
- *3+ years of relevant payroll experience
- *Multi-state payroll processing experience required
- *Proven understanding of payroll compliance
- *Experience with proprietary accounting software(s), ADP Enterprise required
- *Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
*Represents basic qualifications for this Payroll Specialist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
JO # 37343